Open as PDF
The following icons are used in the manual :
Info, term deﬁnition. General info about the term.
Note, gives extra information about the described subject.
Tip, gives extra advice about the described subject.
Images given in the manual are used as illustration. The content of the image can be slightly different with
the real image on the screen, e.g. version numbers, installed modules, etc. .
• Clickable menu items or buttons are indicated in bold, e.g. OK
• Menu items are indicated in italic.
• A dialog window is indicated in italic, e.g. Make a new conﬁguration.
• Step related notes, tips, warnings or cautions are printed in italic.
• Procedure related notes, tips, warnings or cautions are printed in bold between 2 lines preceding by
the corresponding icon.
Now that you are familiar with the style of this guide, you are now ready to know more about its modules
and what they can do.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009