Open as PDF
11. Configurator, Communication settings
• PC IP Address : 192.168.200.1
• PC Subnet Mask : 255.255.0.0
• Projector IP Address : 192.168.100.3
• Projector Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
Remark : Communication possible. PC address is in the subnet range of the projector’s IP address. The
third group in the IP¨ addresses can be any value as the third group in the subnet mask is 0.
11.2 Serial network address
Do not change the serial network address when connected over a serial loop.
How to set up
1. Click on the up down controls of the spin box next to Serial network address until the desired address
click in the input ﬁeld of the spin box and enter the desired address with the keyboard. (image 11-3)
2. Click Apply.
The serial network address is set.
Serial network settings
11.3 DMX settings
11.3.1 DMX address
About a DMX address
Before a device can be used a DMX address must be assigned to that device That address can be any
value between 0 and 512 and should be unique within an ArtNet universe.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009