Open as PDF
6. Configurator, General projector settings
6.8.3 No signal
What can happen when no signal?
When no signal available, a blue or black background color can be displayed or the projector can be
shutdown with a certain retarding time.
No signal settings set up
1. Click on Advanced (a). (image 6-15)
The Advanced control dialog box opens.
2. Below No signal, click on the radio button of your choice (b).
Black When no signal, a black background is displayed.
Blue When no signal, a blue background is displayed.
3. To use the auto shutdown function, check the check box in front of Auto shutdown enabled (c).
When checked, the projector goes i
n shutdown after the set shutdown time when no signal is available.
4. To set the shutdown time (d), click on the up down control of the spin box next to Shutdown time until
the desired time is reached
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009