Open as PDF
4 Replacement Procedures 4.26 Fluorescent lamp
4-60 PORTEGE A200 Maintenance Manual (960-499)
4.26 Fluorescent lamp
This system uses LCD modules from the following suppliers. The procedure for replacing the
fluorescent lamp assembly (hereafter refer to fluorescent lamp) is different for each LCD
module. Refer to the appropriate procedure.
Type Part.No Supplier Section
12.1 inch G33C0000J210 TMD 4.26.1
Note: 1.When working with a LCD module, always use a flat, grounded table.
2. Handle the backlight unit in the environment without dust, such as on the clean
bench. Keep the worktable free from any screws or other material that may
scratch the LCD surface.
3. Use an anti-static or protective sheet.
4. When replacing the FL unit, cover with a finger protector or similar to prevent
dirtying or scratching the LCD panel.
5. Take care when handling the lamp. Excessive force may break the lamp.
6. Take care not to dirty or deform the lamp reflector.
7. Ensure always that the power of the LCD module is turned off before connecting
or disconnecting cables and connectors.