Open as PDF
Event Search Session
You can use the search results to:
• view video from the time of events located by a search.
• print the log entry of an event
- or -
• make a copy of the log entry in a *.txt file.
!119 To view video from the time of an event
1. Locate records of events, as explained above, in 10.2: Searching for Event
2. From the results (see figure 77), select a record. The Video button becomes
3. Click Video. A retrieval session starts, that is quite similar to the one in section
6.5: Video from Site of Event: Options, on p. 6–8.
4. To control the playback and manipulate the recorded video windows, use the
buttons in the Playback toolbar, as explained in 3.2: Controlling Playback, on
5. To go back to the Events window, either close the Video Retrieval window or
click the word “Events” on the Sites tab.
!120 To print a log entry
1. After locating records of events, as explained above, in 10.2: Searching for
Event Records, select a record. The Print button becomes available.
2. Click Print.
3. Click OK. A Font dialog appears. Select a font. Click OK.