Open as PDF
!129 To specify holidays and exceptions on one unit
1. Continue or start a maintenance session for the Rapid Eye site, as explained in
the Admin User Guide.
2. Click the Recording Schedule tab.
3. Click Holiday/Exception days. See figure 82.
4. Type the day’s name in the Name box.
5. Choose whether to list the day as a holiday or an exception by clicking the
arrow in the Type box.
6. To enter a date, either:
• Type. Click the part of the date that you want to change in the Date box. Use
the arrow keys on your keyboard to change the number, or type a number that
• Use the calendar utility. Display the calendar utility by clicking the arrow next
to the date box. Click the date that you need in the calendar. To go to another
month, click the arrow keys next to the month/year heading in the utility. The
utility disappears when a date is selected.
7. Click Add. The date is added in the Holiday/Exception list.
8. To duplicate a holiday record for each year that you predict the system will be
in use, repeat steps four to seven of this procedure, changing the year in step
six as needed.
Though holidays and exception days are set using a similar procedure, settings
made on the Alarm tab apply only to alarms.
Settings made on the Recording tab apply only to cameras.
Settings for Holiday and Exception have higher priority than settings for days of
For example, setting weekdays to “record” and the Holiday row to ‘not record’ means
that recording is suspended when a holiday falls on a weekday.
!130 To specify holidays and exceptions on other units
• You have the option of repeating this procedure for other Multi-Media units in
!131 To correct a mistake or change a date
1. Select a holiday or exception day, as listed on the tab shown in figure 82.
2. Change the Type or Name, as needed.
3. Click Update.