Open as PDF
View: Operator Guide
12.1.2 Customizing Schedules
Camera and groups of cameras
You can customize the schedule of an individual camera, then assign other cameras to
that schedule or to its own.
!132 To assign a camera, or groups of cameras, to a schedule
1. Continue or start a maintenance session for the Rapid Eye site.
2. Click the Recording Schedule tab.
3. Click Custom schedules. The tab displays a list of cameras, along with a
schedule grid. See figure 83.
4. Select a camera that you need to assign to another schedule. You can assign
each camera to either:
• Use basic schedule. Assigns camera to the basic schedule. See Camera
Schedule and Holiday and Exception, above.
• Use custom schedule. Assigns camera to its own schedule. Changes to the
timetable apply only to that camera. Times and days are selected as explained
• Use the schedule of camera… Assigns groups of cameras to another’s
schedule. Click the arrow in the box on the right-hand side of Use the
schedule of camera.
Fig. 83. Arming alarms weekends, holidays and exception days.